Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Lovin Life

So I decided maybe I should actually use this since I created it. This week I have been sick with pneumonia and it hasn't been my favorite thing in the world but I still have managed to have fun. We have been busy deciding where to live next year and deciding who is going to room together. It has been a stressful time but luckily I think we made a decision today and are signing contracts tomorrow!!!!
Another thing that has been going on is lots of tests. I had 3 last week within 2 days and I thought I was going to die. Luckily I was able to do well on my tests and I feewl like I am doing well in school.
Now for those of you who really know me, you know that I absolutely love David Archuleta. I just want to point out that I think he did an amazing job singing the National Anthem at the Pro Bowl and I loved seeing him perform again. Even when I am stressing out he brings a relaxful and happy mood into my life. I know I can always listen to him and feel good. Last week after all my stress was gone, my friend Kaitlin and I made music videos pretending to be him. If I learn how to work this maybe I can post them...but I don't know haha. Well that is all for now. Tonight is American Idol and I can't wait to officially see the top 36!! I have already decided who i am a fan of!

No comments: