Friday, February 27, 2009
This Week
For the last couple weeks I have been really sick. I missed alot of school two weeks ago and missed most of last week because I have had bronchitis, a sinus infection and pnuemonia. Not a good combination and I have gotten so far behind in school. Somehow I managed though to still do fun things with my friends. This last weekend I went to Twilight twice and one of the times was with some of my guy friends. It was so funny to go with them and it made the movie really enjoyable. I also have been watching a lot of American Idol. So far I like Danny and Adam. They both can sing and Adam works the camera. Watching it with Julia and Kaitlin has been so fun because we are pretty critical judges. Also Brent got his mission call to Italy and we were there with his family when he opened it. I am so excited for him and he cannot wait. Having all my friends get mission calls has been such a neat experience. I know that these boys are going to do alot of great things on their mission and when they come back in two years they will be amazing! Well I think that is the excitement of my week. Tonight we are doing something fun and tomorrow is the BYU v. Utah game which I am so ecxited for. Oh and here are those videos of me and Kaitlin being David Archuleta. We get to see him in 3 weeks in Idaho and we can't wait.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey Ash! I'm glad you found us and that you have a blog! I hope you get feeling better! :( I don't have a facebook account-how lame am I?! Are you coming to Boise for the concert or where is it?
I like Adam too. I think he will win.
Post a Comment