This week has been full of exciting things. The first was the BYU vs. Utah game on Saturday. We beat the Utes 63-50 and it was the most exciting game. A lot of people camped out for a couple days to get good seats but Kaitlin, Julia, Jessica and I worked the system and got 13th row seats! It was so fun and I was freaking out when BYU won. The other highlight of my week was going to the Stadium of Fire press conference with my mom. We found out that the Jonas Brothers are the headliners and I was freaking out because they did a live video announcement that was two-way and I was on the second row. We are pretty sure that they saw me and my friends. So needless to say I have been freaking out and we have field seats on the 4th row right next to the where the stage goes out so i am going to try to touch them if I don't meet them at the meet and greet which I do have passes too. School is starting to catch up with me because I have my 3 hardest tests in two weeks right before I go to Idaho so I am starting to study now to get ahead and get good grades. My new favorite thing to do is play the piano. Kaitlin and I go in the basement and play Taylor Swift, David Archuleta, Wicked, Disney and Phantom of the Opera and sing. We are basicallyl destined to be overnight youtube sensations with our awesome talents. We just joke around and have lots of fun. So I decided to put some pictures up of my friends. So here they are!
Thursday, March 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love your pictures. And how could Archie resist you in that cute red coat. You look so cute in it!! Sorry you couldn't hang out Monday, Tyler was really bummed and almost started crying! Cute blog -- and I was the first to follow your blog. Don't I feel special.
Post a Comment